- Graça Machel, Incoming Chair, Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health Board
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Minister of Finance, Nigeria
- Chelsea Clinton, Board Member, Clinton Foundation
- HE Tarja Halonen, Former President of Finland
- HRH The Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Women Deliver 2013 is expected to be the largest global meeting of the decade to focus on the health and well-being of girls and women, convening thousands of global leaders and advocates from more than 160 countries. The conference aims to ensure that investments in girls and women remain a global priority in the lead-up to the 2015 Millennium Development Goal (MDG) deadline and in the post-2015 development framework. Notably, the conference will have a strong youth focus.
I believe deeply in the power of this generation of young people to make an impact on the world – and many young people already are making our world a healthier, safer, more equitable and more sustainable place,” said Chelsea Clinton. “I am thrilled young people will play such an integral role at Women Deliver 2013” . . .